Excellent education & research
Erasmus School of Law (ESL) is one of the nine faculties of the prestigious Erasmus University.
ESL offers you international high-quality legal education that provides you with theoretical as well as the practical knowledge. We offer the following international, English-taught LL.M. programmes:
- Commercial Law: Specialisation Commercial and Company Law
- Commercial Law: Specialisation Maritime and Transport Law
- International and European Public Law
- Arbitration and Business Law (Post-Graduate LL.M.)
- European Master in Law and Economics (Post-Graduate LL.M)
Our LL.M. programmes attract students (and staff!) from all over the world. ESL's education is interdisciplinary and combines legal, economic, political and social thinking.
Our research is international and interdisciplinary as well and has a strong social and business driven orientation. Due to its excellent education and research ESL achieves high positions in international rankings.