Erasmus School of Law is engaged in various forms of cooperation in order to further strengthen the international dimension of the school. We actively encourage the international exchange of students and staff to and from our many excellent international partner schools.
For this purpose we have established more than 80 cooperation agreements with many well-known and reputable universities.
Erasmus School of Law is:
- coordinator of the Erasmus Mundus European Master in Law and Economics
- partner in the Erasmus Mundus European Doctorate programme in Law and Economics
- founder and coordinator of the Rotterdam Law Network: a network of 32 European Law Schools
- co-founder and coordinator of EACLE: a transatlantic network of 5 American and 5 European Universities
- participates in the Common Study Programme in Critical Criminology
- highly ranked in the International Student Barometer for its good professors and course content and international atmosphere
For a full list of (student) exchange partners, please visit: partner universities
More information? Please contact the International Relations Manager