Master Maritime and Transport Law
This year we offer a new Master in Maritime and Transport Law, which will start in September 2012. It"s a full-time Master programme, that combines course work with on - site visits and workshops, skills training and a Master"s Thesis. It aims to provide students with thorough, in depth knowledge of the Law and practice of the maritime and transport industry.
- A unique opportunity to obtain the legal know-how, skills and practical experience needed for a career in the dynamic world of maritime and transport law
- An excellent teaching staff with a solid academic background and a wealth of experience from legal practice and the maritime transport industry
- A study location in the Main Port of Europe and the 3rd largest Port in the World, where students will be able to go "on- site" to see and learn how things work in practice
- A stimulating academic environment where Dutch and international students broaden their horizons and develop an international outlook
- Very good job perspectives
For further information, questions and how to apply please contact Prof. dr. Frank Smeele: firstname.lastname@example.org / 010-4088727