The Netherlands House for Education and Research (Neth-ER) is an informal representative in Brussels, to increase the visibility of Dutch institutions in the field of education, research and innovation on the European level. Neth-ER is an international association of Dutch organisations.
Its activities are:
- to inform: disseminating relevant, reliable and timely information (both official and informal) to the participating organisations;
- to represent: playing an active role on behalf of the associated organisations in the EU and in the wider Brussels networks;
- to network: developing and maintaining European and international contacts to support a strong Netherlands presence;
- to mediate: establishing contacts and opening up communication channels between the relevant Dutch parties within the fields of research, innovation and education in order to promote well co-ordinated positioning;
- to explore: scouting and analysing developments, initiatives and opportunities which might offer new possibilities for Dutch organisations and institutes;
- to facilitate: supporting associated organisations and their members in various ways by providing meeting and office facilities and organising expert sessions.
The EUR has a working facility at Neth-ER, at the Aarlenstraat 22 in Brussels, Belgium. If you wish to utilize this facility or if you have other questions, you can contact Nathalie Weber, email: weber@. law.eur.nl
The address of the Neth-ER website is: www.neth-er.eu