Support & Contact
The ESL Grants Office is part of the ESL Services.
Point of Contact:
Financial Adviser, drs P.H.W (Paul) Blok
Communication Advisor, A.R. (Arnoud) Houweling
ESL researchers can contact the Grants Office with regard to the following:
- questions regarding specific funding schemes or programmes both national and international;
- reading through the exact procedures and administrative requests relating to a specific call for proposals;
- custom-made funding searches based on your own research agenda;
- advice on the Erasmus School of Law submission procedures;
- practical assistance with filling out administrative forms and meeting legal requirements in funding application (in close cooperation with the EUR information desk on funding opportunities);
- reviewing applications with respect to sponsor guidelines;
- assistance with the preparation of budgets (in close cooperation with the financial adviser);
- liaison with Legal Services when a formal legal review of agreements is required;
- setting up a proper project management structure that meets the requirements of the funding authority;
- information on funding schemes and approaching deadlines by means of a newsletter published every two months;
- organising practical workshops to faciltate a clearer insight into the ins and outs of a specific funding scheme;
- any information regarding the submission of draft proposals to an internal review committee.
ESL supporting programme
ESL provides assistance to researchers taking part in NWO and ERC grant programmes.