- No mobile phones;
- Silence must be observed in the library;
- The library is accessible for employees of the School of Law and for students who are working on their thesis;
- Borrowing books from the Sanders Institute Library is not possible for students;
- It is not allowed to bring your bag and/or coat to the library;
- Eating, drinking or smoking in the library is prohibited;
- There are copy facilities in the library. Copy cards are for sale at the librarians.
Monday to Friday from 9.00 - 17.00.
The library is closed on the following holidays:
- 14 April
Goede Vrijdag (Good Friday)
- 17 April
Tweede Paasdag (Easter Monday)
- 27 April
- 5 May
- 25 and 26 May
- 5 June
Tweede Pinksterdag (Whit Monday)
Via a loan form books and other materials can be borrowed by employees only. When necessary, colleagues should be able to view the borrowed books. Student assistants can borrow the books only on behalf of their supervisor.