Arbitration and Business Law
Why choose this programme?
- The post-graduate LL.M. Arbitration and Business Law provides you with the practical and theoretical skills necessary to deal with business problems and dispute resolution (including arbitration and litigation) in an international or national context
- You are educated by excellent teachers who besides their academic position are also successful in the arbitration practice
- You receive small-scale education in an international classroom
- You have the possibility to participate in the international Willem C. Vis Moot
- Our graduates have great job perspectives! The Netherlands is a very open country: with a positive approach it is possible to find a job, also for international students.
- You study in the Netherlands: the Dutch legal system is one of the best performing and most democratic in the world, as evidenced by a global comparison by The World Justice Project (WJP).